It’s said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
There are certain mistakes women make over and over again when it comes to making online dating work for them.
Like sleeping in a bad position and waking with a stiff neck, we sometimes don’t realize we’re blundering and repeating until the ouch factor comes into play. Well, it’s time to stop. We’re declaring once and for all: ladies quit your mistakes!
Here’s the list of relationship blunders to help you stop repeating those grave mistakes of yours on your social profiles – thank me later
1. Don’t list your financial desires like you’re posting a want ad. I’ve seen too many women write, “I’m looking for a man who will spoil me, buy me great things, and take me on great trips….then you come across as a gold digger.
Instead say, “I like the finer things in life to share with somebody,” so you don’t come across so harsh.
2. No baby talk! Even if the number one priority in your life is to be a mother, nothing scares a man off more than if you write in your profile about how badly you want kids.
Your man may feel the same way, but he is going to think, “This woman will marry anybody to have kids.” Write something a little more toned down like, “Families are important to me, and I can’t wait to meet my special man so I can start a family.” This shows you’re selective and not just looking for someone with whom to make a kid.
3. Stop posting four different photos from four different stages in your life. This leaves a man wondering, “Who is this person?” I’ve looked through thousands of online profiles, and the majority of women will put up pictures from different stages of their life but not put up current pictures.
All photos that you post on an online dating profile must be current!! He’s going to find out what you look like when you two meet, and there is no reason to lie about your looks.
4. If a guy who you’re interested in writes to you, stop playing games and write him back right away. Don’t make him wait 10 days. He may find someone else in the time you wait to write him back. Keep the momentum going!
5. List your real age. In the world of Internet dating, it seems like there’s an abundance of 29- and 39-year-old women. “29? usually means somewhere in your 30?s. And a woman who is “39? is usually in her 40?s.
Why start a potential relationship on the foundations of lies? Men are guilty of the same thing, and I advise them the same way.
With these little tips, I hope your online dating life will witness a little boost in the positive direction.